Spencer Radcliffe & Everyone Else 'Hot Spring'
Product Information //
- Will ship to arrive on or around the scheduled release date of 6/1/19
- Any other items placed in an order along with this item will not ship until this item is in stock and ready to ship on or near 6/1/19
- We can not split shipments, please place two separate orders if there are other items that you wish to have shipped immediately.
- We cannot combine separate orders.
- Digital downloads will be available at midnight on the release date. All physical items include a digital download.
- All images of physical items on this page are digital mockups & the final product may differ slightly from what is pictured.
Spencer Radcliffe and Everyone Else’s Hot Spring is a treatise on being present. It’s something sun bleached and clothbound, forever warmed on the dashboard, “a sequel of sorts,” Radcliffe says, referring to 2017’s Enjoy The Great Outdoors. And they’re heading back out with him, Everyone Else is, Radcliffe’s trustworthy companions: Ben Austin (cello), Grant Engstrom (lead guitar), Tina Scarpello (vocals), and Jack Schemenauer (percussion), with the addition of Pat Lyons playing the pedal steel guitar. Recorded by the band and handed off to JJ Golden, to safely wedge the message in the wire, a modern day telegraph affair. Hot Spring gives us space to see where we are, to clean up with a sound that is cleanly consistent in itself, coming back on some familiar-enough seeming things as the landscapes and seasons have moved past and with everyone.
Take a few steps in that direction. Get a closer view to be sure. Listen with one eye open.