Camp Cope 'How To Socialise & Make Friends'
Product Information //
- Will ship to arrive on or around the scheduled release date of 3/2/18
- Any other items placed in an order along with this item will not ship until this item is in stock and ready to ship on or near 3/2/18
- We can not split shipments, please place two separate orders if there are other items that you wish to have shipped immediately.
- We cannot combine separate orders.
- Digital downloads will be available at midnight on the release date. All physical items include a digital download.
- All images of physical items on this page are digital mockups & the final product may differ slightly from what is pictured.
Camp Cope’s new album How To Socialise & Make Friends will be released on March 2nd 2018. The follow up to their 2016 self-titled debut kicks off with the instantly remarkable bass line of “The Opener,” an explosive diatribe against the sexist double standards of the music industry at large. What follows the lead single are a collection of songs that anchor on the cycles of life, loss and growth through resilience and those moments of finding and being yourself. Throughout the nine songs on How To Socialise & Make Friends it becomes clear that if their debut was the flame, this is Camp Cope rising from the ashes, stronger and more focused than ever.
1. The Opener
2. How To Socialise & Make Friends
3. The Face of God
6. The Omen
7. Animal and Real
8. UFO Lighter
9. I’ve Got You